Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Magic, indeed.
I chose to take pics with my camera phone on this trip because I didn't want to worry about my big camera. Plus I like being able to post on the go, which I know is usually not a good idea because you don't want people to know you're out of town, but I figure I'm good since the Wilkeys live with us, so we're gone but our house isn't empty. Plus we have nothing worth stealing. There's that too. So here are some shots from today. I like how easy it is to use my phone for trips like these where I'm already worried about keeping track of kids. Speaking of...so last time we went to Disneyland lily was 2 and she kept freaking us out by wandering off chasing birds and butterflies, which we thought was because she was 2, right? Wrong. Turns out it was because she's lily. Granted it was WAY better than before, but I had to watch her like a hawk!! The kids had a great time. We split up for part of the day so the kids got to do exactly what they wanted...what more could they ask for? Good times. Ok I'm typing this on my phone so its kind of weird, so I'll say goodnight. I have more photos from the beginning of the week to share.
Tomorrow: Gator Land!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Just want you to know how much fun I am having on your vacation. Love you all and hold on to Lily. Love mom/gma
Post a Comment