What can I say that hasn't already been said? This was a snow day the likes of which we have never known here in sunny southern Utah. 3 weeks later, I still have ice in my front yard. Just saying.
Other than wishing it had come 2 weeks later for Christmas, this was a snow storm dreams are made of. We even had a power outage for about 4 hours the night before...super exciting! I'm not even being sarcastic. I have always lived in places that seem to get overlooked when the massive snow storms hit. People who have lived with snow on a regular basis call me lucky, and I probably have to agree with them. But I like to get a real snow storm once in a while, especially when it's so close to Christmas.
The kids had enough snow to sled to their heart's content, and even got to be pulled behind our neighbor's 4-wheeler. They will remember this one for years to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment