Monday, May 4, 2009

Wedding photography...1 of 2

All I have to say is that it's crazy where the ball takes you when you send it rolling. I never thought I'd be crazy enough to jump into wedding photography, but I have to say THANK YOU to the two couples who were brave enough to trust me with their special days...I had SO MUCH FUN!
Here is a sampling from a recent photo shoot at the St. George Temple. It was so fun to photograph this couple right before their ceremony. We photographed them right up to the temple doors:). We were like, "See you guys! Have fun getting married!" It was awesome.



And this bride?...STUNNING!








We had a thing about the shoes. They were darling.

Thank you Amy for all your help!! For more from this shoot go here and here.

Dwain and Justine comin' right up!

5 comments:

Amy Hummel said...

Those are super awesome! If Dwain and Justine are coming right up... then you are WAY busier than I. I've barely scratched the surface of theirs! Sooooo many pictures!

I still need to back track and post pictures from their bridal session a month+ ago. I was actually going to do that later today... and then kind of forgot... so it's nice that you are here to keep me on track.

And I also wanted to add how grateful I am to you for dragging me around to both of these weddings. Not that you had to drag me. I more or less begged to come. You are WAY braver than I. I probably now have the confidence to head a wedding (photographically speaking), but I NEVER would have given it a shot if you hadn't jumped in first. I've even turned down weddings in the past. So, thank you. And although neither of us know what the heck we are doing, I still feel like I'm learning a TON from you. So thank you again for that!

jeny said...

I want to get married again just so I can have cool photos! heehee.

Nice work!!

McKinna said...

beautiful pics! I would have totally let you take pics of our wedding! ;) I love them!

Bromleys said...

Georgeous! Where were you when I got married? Maybe we'll come up for a family shoot!

Debra Christiansen Jacobson said...

AHHHH! It's the creature... I mean Laurie! I was so bummed that I couldn't make it up for their reception! :( At least I got to see how beautiful she looked thanks to your blog!