Friday, May 15, 2009

banana

Here are a few more from my fun photo shoot with Anna.It was windy...poor girl was fighting her hair the whole time.I think she looks like a baby model in this next one.After a long shoot things started getting silly.Really silly.
That's all for now! For more go here. (later today. After I've posted them.) With these pictures done that means it's time for me to pack the computer...so I won't post for a while. Hopefully I'll be back in a week or so. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Chrystal said...

She is adorable!

Amy Hummel said...

Did you know you can't shoot at green gate village anymore unless you call and make an appointment. They are only accepting 2 shoots a day starting after June 1st, and you have to have insurance and sign a waver. A guy cut me off yesterday when I was there with a family, and kicked us out (very nicely I must add), but he gave me contact information to make appointments.

jeny said...

whew...looks like we made it just in time before they changed the rules.

Man, that girl is ADORABLE!!!

I can't wait to get my CD.

Good luck with moving. If you need the kids to come over to my house...just call.

Chrystal said...

I hope your move has gone well..I'm looking forward to your return...

Angie said...

Cute little girl. I can see that she makes excellent subject matter. Love the pictures of Laurie. I thought the feet shots were great. I might be particularly partial to them because those are my shoes that I wore on my wedding day actually (though I didn't really spend much time wearing them, because I spent a lot of time dancing, and I'm just not that talented). Now I want to get some feet shots with them too...which is making me wonder what Laurie did with them... My kids love those shoes. They call them glass slippers (they're plastic actually, but where's the romance in that?).