Thursday, June 4, 2009

hello, Internet. You're looking well.

It's been a while.

But we've finally reached the point where everyone has a bed to sleep in and can find not only food to eat, but dishes to eat upon. And so a path has been cleared to the computer wherein Internet has been installed. And while I'm still unpacking and organizing, I won't go into the sordid details of my life right now which include questions such as, "Where should I put the extra toothpaste?" and "Why do I have so many shot glasses?"
So I'll just post some pictures of what we've been doing the last few weeks.
We let some lizards go. They are very happy living on our wall eating all the crickets they can eat...
And we made some new friends...Saw a beautiful rainbow...Played with friends (we don't have many neighbors...)And took a bath.

That's all for now. I have many many more pictures, but I'll spare you my plethora of horny toad images for another day.

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Glad you're settling in. Why do you have so many shot glasses? ;)

April said...

welcome back! Your new house looks so nice and luxurious! Ok - you live in the prettiest area of SG!

Amy Hummel said...

Shot glasses are a must! I really need to get some of my own! I'm jealous that you're out there, but it looks like I'll be joining you shortly! Until we're foreclosed upon of course...

Jared has been having a lot of fun out there with Bill I hear. He's here with me now, so I can keep an eye on his spending. Kind of. He's looking for things to buy here in KY cheap (e-bay, craigs list), hoping I can tow it back. I'm keeping my foot down! We're getting a new house. NOT a golf cart with a snowmobile engine in it that will go 60 MPH. No kidding. He just showed me that 1 minute ago while I was typing.

I'm glad you have internet finally. It's nice to have my blog comments again ;) I think you and Jamie are my only commenters.

Well, I'm off to soak in the hot tub. Have fun with the Horney Toads.

Unknown said...

I'm totally jealous that you have already moved out there! Hopefully some day we will get out there too! :) We can get together and talk about why you have so many shot glasses, and why I have so many mixing bowls. Then we can go to shot glass and mixing bowl counseling.

Cindy said...

I had no idea horny toads had tails. It doesn't look quite right. Is it a frog or is it a lizard?
Congrats on the move. Sometime you should try it when you are 38 weeks pregnant. It adds a little extra to the challenge.

Cindy said...

Hey Beka, tell Sarah to let me on her blog. I want in and it won't let me. Don't they know who I am???

Chrystal said...

Gorgeous rainbow! My brothers loved those kind of friends growing up! COOL!