What? I haven't posted Halloween pictures?
Fine, take my word for it, there was an episode. And good thing, too, because I'm not sure what I would have done if I didn't have some on hand the other day. And if I might add, fleece might be a little on the toasty side for our desert climate, but darn it if it's not just about the best thing to make costumes out of. Because a few snips with the pinking shears and a couple of seams later, this bad boy was ready for take-off. No hemming required.
And yes, that is thread hanging off the sides needing to be cut. They're still there, if you must know. And the back needs to be trimmed up a touch, but that's no big deal with fleece. And it's fortunate that this lovely green color so happily transcends the gender line. Because I have a lot. It was on sale.
3 comments:
You are the best mom ever. Oh, and I LOOOOOOOVE reading your blog. It always makes me smile! Miss you guys!
It is absolutely adorable! Did you just freestyle, or did you have a pattern?
I especially love the blue stripes in the front.
S would LOVE that! You totally are the best mom ever. I just tell him to pretend he's wearing a costume!
Post a Comment