Monday, February 8, 2010

yesterday my sisters learned to knit

It was a very happy day...

Lily looking on



The sky on the way to my mom's for dinner










I can't even tell you how happy this makes me. I don't know why. I think I'm just excited to have girls I can sit around and knit with. I mean, the TV is OK, but I'm looking forward to some actual girl interaction while I knit. I'm not sure Sarah and Katie are aware of these plans. For all they know I just showed up and shoved needles in their hands. But there are plans sisters.

Isaac getting big...and dimply.


Also I turned 32. Yay me!
This is my traditional birthday cake. Somewhere between ages 6-12, after asking for it every year, it became a tradition. Jake makes it for me now...awwwe.


4 comments:

SarahCeleste said...

I <3 knitting!!!!!!! Happy Birthday sister. Those pics of the sky look amazing.

Becky said...

I will be sure to bring my knitting whenever we make a trip that direction! There's always at least on project going...

Angie said...

32! You old woman. Soon you'll be throwing out your back while loading the dishwasher. Anyway, I enjoyed lunch, and I think I'm ready to learn to knit.

Chrystal said...

CUTE! Cute baby, cute knitters, cute cake...hmmm...now how do I back-track and make this a cooler comment?

Glad your man takes good care of ya on your day!