The kids are so excited about their new umbrellas, courtesy of Grandma. Aren't Grandma's the best?
This is my handsome boy who just keeps looking more and more like his dad every day. I have comparison shots I want to post soon.
Showing us her cookie...unprovoked. I suppose she's more and more like me every day.
Look at that smile!
The best part was swinging over the puddles...and then landing in the puddles, and then splashing mom in the puddles. Then we went home.
Actually, the real beast part was the look on my kids' faces when I told them it was OK to play in the puddles and get a little wet. I'm sure they wondered what kind of strange alien had possessed their mother's body, but they didn't ask too many questions...or seem all that concerned, for that matter.We baked cookies. These pictures might be slightly out of order.

So much for posting more often with fewer pictures. I guess the problem here is not with frequency, but with my inability to sort and weed.
5 comments:
I'm thinking going with you would have been better than having my daughter pee in the Play Place. Looks like it was a lovely day.
Those cookies look divine..
Puddles are the best. Mini Beka and mini Jake are adorable. Love the pictures, beautiful as usual.
Um, I LIKE the pictures! Text is good, too. But BEKA PICTURES are awesome. (yes, that had to be caps)
Loves!
mmmmm...cookies....
LOVE the umbrella! (*Not to mention the adorable little smiler beneath.)
Post a Comment