So cute! Beka, you did an amazing job on the doll house! I'm sure she will have many, many hours of pure joy playing with it. Can't believe how fast they grow up hu?
HOORAY! The big unveiling was a hit! We love you Lily! So glad your B-day was wonderful! Awesome job mom! You Rock! (and thanks for the blog invite) The doll house is incredible!! I loved each of these shots! Awwww...what a special day! What a special girl! xo xo xo
4 comments:
So cute! Beka, you did an amazing job on the doll house! I'm sure she will have many, many hours of pure joy playing with it. Can't believe how fast they grow up hu?
HOORAY! The big unveiling was a hit! We love you Lily! So glad your B-day was wonderful! Awesome job mom! You Rock! (and thanks for the blog invite) The doll house is incredible!! I loved each of these shots! Awwww...what a special day! What a special girl! xo xo xo
Way to go on the doll house, Beka! Lily looks SO happy on her special day. Love the Tinkerbell outfit. What an adorable family!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILY!!!!
Such cute pics of her! Shes a doll!!
Post a Comment