This picture doesn't have the best coloring in the world, but I love it. These jammies are an early birthday present from Grandma Cuckoo. The reason I love this photo is because she's holding hands with her invisible Grandma. Isn't that adorable??
If you don't think that's adorable, then it probably means you didn't really look, which means you are probably here to spam me, and to be quite honest, I'm sick of the spam. So this will become a private blog in, oh, I don't know...a week or two?
If, however, you think this photo is completely the cutest thing you've ever seen and you'd like to see more, please leave a comment or email me and I'd be happy to add the three or four of you to my secret, all exclusive list of those who are privy to my life. To make the cut I have to know you and either like you, or like like you.
just please remember that if you leave your email in the comments that you spell AT and DOT.
for example: Penelope AT hotmail DOT com. I don't think I know any Penelope's, so I don't think she'll mind that I used her email.
Thank you and goodnight.

12 comments:
add me to the list please. If you don't know my e-mail already, then we might as well cross each other off our friends lists...and rely on facebook to tell us when we need to reconnect.
Add me! Add me! cynthiaannethomasATyahooDOTcom
Which one of the grandmas got the coveted title of Grandma Cuckoo? Love the braids, by the way.
Oh shes so cute!!
kinna910 AT yahoo DOT com
Beka, I love to read your blog and find out about all of the amazing thngs that you are up to. I would love to make it on your list.
paige_westbrook2000ATyahooDOTcom
Well you're taking the plunge, pekoshimaiAThotmailDOTcom
Add me sucka
ME ME ME!
debracjacobsonATgmailDOTcom
jenymonsonATgmailDOTcom
Yo..I am your sister, so if you don't add me I will kick your trash
Love... yours sis dot com
Though I would love to keep in touch and see where your crazy life leads you, I don't really do private blogs because then that means that I would need to keep a list of links somewhere and I don't have a place to keep them anymore...
So, adieu former ditching class buddy. Those were some good times.
At least we still have Facebook.
I already got the boot from April's super too cool private blog.....lindsayDOTabelATgmail.com
Of course I need to be added!!
chrystalDOTbrackenATgmailDOTcom
I think she looks older with her bangs pulled back - she is really a beautiful girl (inside and out - I wish I had her creative/adventurous soul)! We love G-ma Cuckoo, but man, Lily is really special to be able to cart the Invisible G-ma wherever she wants! Squeeze her a little for this aunt/fan!
I would like to think I am on the like list--even if it is by default! You better know my address, if you have to ask then I will know it is really by default and if I find I am blocked then I will really know how you feel about me!
Post a Comment