That occasionally, things do get done around here. As, all to often the results are far too short-lived to be appreciated. Like vacuum lines in the carpet fade under footsteps, so are the days of our lives...
I've almost decided to stop cleaning because the results are so short lived. I'm mean really, what's the point of mopping when IMMEDIATELY it looks just the same as before I mopped. In other words, I feel your pain Beka.
This post has inspired me to take a picture of my newly cleaned kitchen because Christian woke up from his nap and Ryan gets home from work in an hour. It was nice while it lasted (for about an hour.)
2 comments:
I've almost decided to stop cleaning because the results are so short lived. I'm mean really, what's the point of mopping when IMMEDIATELY it looks just the same as before I mopped. In other words, I feel your pain Beka.
This post has inspired me to take a picture of my newly cleaned kitchen because Christian woke up from his nap and Ryan gets home from work in an hour. It was nice while it lasted (for about an hour.)
Post a Comment