Anyone know what movie the title is from? Come on...you know.
So, there is roughly 1 month until the marathon, and I'm trying really hard to be a good girl and train all by myself. I think it's been going OK. However, I have developed a problem that has become a slight inconvenience.
I can't stop sweating.
I got home from my run about 40 minutes ago, ate some food, took a shower, got partially dressed (because if I were fully clothed I'd just have to change again), and I'm still sweating buckets! I decided to sit at the computer for a little while thinking that if I sat down and rested my body would decide it would be OK to turn off the faucet, but I'm still sweating like a large man.
I guess NOT sweating would probably indicate a slightly bigger inconvenience. Like maybe a trip to the ER for a liter of fluids. So I'll count my blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment