Sunday, December 2, 2012

A few fall memories

Lily learned how to ride a 2-wheeler a couple months ago. It should be it's own post, but needless to say we are very proud of her. Once she got it down on her little bike, it was only a couple of days before she dared brave riding Alex's old "big bike". She is riding like a champ. However, since this bike has had a few...accidents (like being run over by the minivan) she will probably get a new one soon.( Maybe we'll ask the big man in the red suit for one. :)



I don't exactly know what's happening here, but it seemed noteworthy...



I love how they are all barefoot...


A good old fashioned gunny sack race at the Spooky Town Fair...




This look is not representative of their actual feeling of the fair. There were just a lot of bees by the cookies, and it was a little dis-concerning.


Buster and Horsey...



As Alex has been reading my blog more often, and as we head into the holiday season, and as I just had two cameras fixed, I will post more soon.

No comments: