Sunday, December 2, 2012

A Halloween recap

Well, it wouldn't be December without some sort of Halloween post, now would it?

Jake brought home giant pumpkins for all to carve...

One of the most fun things about pumpkin carving to me are the designs the kids come up with. We always try to represent their art accurately. They were really cute this year. Don't ask me HOW there is not a picture. There probably is on my phone, so if I can find it I'll update. I can't imagine I don't have one somewhere.

Here is Lily thinking about her design.



Lily was a kitty this year. I knitted her paws.


WHAAAAAAA!!! Oh, sorry...it's just Alex dressed as a spooky hooded figure. I think he wanted this costume as much for his videos he likes to make as for his Halloween costume. He was quite eerie.





Hi Lily!

For Trick-or-treating I painted her face. It was kind of last minute, so I was glad it turned out as well as it did. Do you see the chip in her front tooth? That's from the bump on the head that caused her nasty concussion a few months back. I don't think I've recorded that story anywhere, so maybe that's a future post.

So Alex, how am I doing? Leave me a comment if I've left anything out. :)

No comments: