Yesterday, I actually had a 5 minute conversation with someone who thought I was her. True story. In fact, I was with Jake and at the end of our chat he said, "You know, I always see you in the office, but I never put two and two together until now."
My sister works in Jake's office.
So when she showed up to the St. Patty's Day party looking like this...

I laughed, but I really wasn't all that surprised. At this, and the fact that there was one other shirt we both bought at Target completely unaware that the other had as well. And the really sad thing? I didn't even notice the similarity of our pants until just now. That's kind of how we roll.
Just so you know, that is why whenever my sister gets hit on, as she did quite unabashedly by a quality gentleman working at Knott's Berry Farm, I can also claim just a little piece of that as my own. It's just my little way of telling myself I still got the juice.
We had the BEST time in Cali! More pics to come!
7 comments:
Girl you got it...you just have to know how to work it...when you see that the prices for a drink are $5 plus then you have to give a little wink, laugh at a lame attempt at humor...and there you go free drink...or as he liked to put it...a lil "pick me up"
I should have gone back for refills... lol. Thanks for coming I had so much fun with you guys.
All I have to say is...too bad there were chicks working at the lunch counter. We could have used a little freebe there as well.:)
Sooo funny!! I love the little gleam on your smiles you added - - too cute! You're both awesome!
That is hilarious Beka! And, in reply to your comment (about golf), I'm sure no one would mind your flying chunks of Earth. After one of the first people teed off, I heard someone yell, "watch out! I don't want to see anyone break their knee in that divot!"
You're not the only one.
In fact, I took way too many "practice swings" if you catch my drift...
AND YES that was a Kodak Duaflex in the scrapbook fairy excrement. Also a Canon Program AE-1 which is 29 years old and is probably considered vintage as well ;)
Dude! Lunch was a fortune...we should have pulled out all stops. I am going to write to Knotts Berry farm. They can not call it a family destination if I feel like I have to sell myself for some fries with my shake...ha haha
Now I've got that song, "Sisters," in my head. Sorry if I just got it in your head. If you aren't familiar with it, consider yourself lucky. I'll try to banish it from my mind with the song more appropriate to your title...which isn't really much better...
But seriously, it's awesome to have a sister like that, and I second the praise for the gleaming smile effect.
Also, again you win a Good Mom award...offering to let them help clean the dog AND dealing so cheerfully with the subsequent mes...
That's the shirt I wore on St. Patty's day. Just kidding, but you believed me for a minute, didn't you? You foxy ladies. Love much, miss touch. I am almost part of society again. Sam told me that I need to go running, because my stomach is so big. So, I need you to go for a run for me.
Post a Comment