Thursday, September 9, 2010

have mercy





































Bottled, jamed, sauced, buttered, and frozen. We are stupid with peaches.

But for my first time preserving food, I think it was a success. I just think I'll cut my produce in half next time. Peaches anyone?

4 comments:

SarahCeleste said...

yes please!

Cindy said...

Geez. Thats a lot of work. They sell canned peaches at Costco, you know. looks delicious though.

Chrystal said...

WOAH! You're incredible! That is crazy long work! I've done it with a friend a few years ago - - haven't worked up the gumption to do it again. Sweet that you got to pick 'em yourselves too! WOW! I bet they'll be delish! I'd say save some for us but we're a little far out of your way LOL.

McKinna said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! You are amazing!! SO wish we lived closer to take some of this offa your hands!! ;)