Tuesday, October 26, 2010

An evening of fun at that farm I can't spell.

You know the one. Each and every year I go throught the trouble of googling it to make sure I've spelled it right, when you all know the one to which I am referring. Rhymes with maylee.Which isn't a word either, so it doesn't have a spelling. I think I'll make up words more often.
Aaaanyway, OFF TO THE FARM!






 The rope swing was Alex's favorite. He never got sick of it. Even when he was the only one doing it and got to swing for as long as he wanted, it never got old. All night.




 Corn maze!



 I can't get her to smile for pictures, but if I happen to have my camera pointed at her while Alex is doing something funny, well then...



Lucky me!



 Alex didn't want to ride the train this year. He was too busy on the rope swing, which kind of made me sad. This is the first year he hasn't BEGGED to ride the train. *sigh* Sunrise, Sunset, and all that.



We love this tradition!

1 comment:

Chrystal said...

That is one awesome and fun farm! Lily's smile is captivating - - sure glad you know how to sneak in and capture it! Alex is so fun, we're excited to see you guys in Nov.