I got a few photographs put together for you!

We were trying to get the cool sky we had a few days ago (without ruining the dress...hence the burlap. Cloning it out looked really cheezy, so the burlap remains:))
The rest are on my photography site, since it is MUCH easier to post there than here.
Can't wait to do more with you, Justine! I think I already have some good ideas in the works. (think urban:))

We were trying to get the cool sky we had a few days ago (without ruining the dress...hence the burlap. Cloning it out looked really cheezy, so the burlap remains:))
The rest are on my photography site, since it is MUCH easier to post there than here.
Can't wait to do more with you, Justine! I think I already have some good ideas in the works. (think urban:))

1 comment:
Maybe I am weird, but I actually think the picture looks really cool with the burlap. Adds more texture. Very cool Pic.
Post a Comment