It's kind of hard to see in this picture, but it's a heart-shaped chicken taco.He still didn't eat it.
Lily, on the other hand, was eating my food and has since stolen my fork, causing me to eat with my fingers. I feel like Pi Patel.
Thanks for your floor comments. It's fun to see what everyone thinks, especially because I have an inability to make crucial decisions. It's not my fault. I'm sure it's in my genetic makeup somewhere in between "forgot where I was going" and "can't find my keys."
4 comments:
k - do the wm... my problem was I kept seeing people (mostly family with a few friends thrown in) who would print them off my blog - all low res and pixelated... and then frame them or put them in photo books, instead of just asking me for high res images (which take up too much room on the blog).
I don't know about you but I don't like seeing my pictures printed unless they look awesome, it makes me all anxious and stressed.
I'm sure some people think "who does she think she is... Annie Leibovitz or something" - um, no, I just want my people who are in my pictures to have them looking as nice as possible :)
p.s. my kid won't eat anything - except chocolate milk, all day long. He is very white/skinny/pasty.
Beka! OK, so first of all, you probably don't remember me, but we had some good ol' times in the married college ward. You were my VT for a bit right before I had Ben. I found your blog through the grape vine, and you still make me laugh my but off. It's so fun to find you, it would be fun to catch up! If you want to check it out, my blog is
kohlerkids4.blogspot.com
:) Julie
BTW, your kiddos are BEAUTIFUL!
Yeah, we're dealing with the "I don't want THAT for dinner!" thing at our house too. So I read that Love and Logic Parenting book and it says that before you sit down say, "are we going to have a fun dinner or a not fun dinner?" or something like that. Then when they throw a fit over what's being served, say, "oh, that's so sad. dinner is over". All done calmly and quietly. Sam mostly doesn't eat dinner. If you have better luck with this, let me know. :)
Post a Comment