Miss Cheetara
And Hermione Granger!
Guess who's is who's! (You will only receive bragging rights for choosing correctly. No prizes will be awarded.)
The kids draw their designs for me, and then I try to replicate it to squash as accurately as possible. I thought these suited the children quite accurately. I always find the "v" that alex requests between the eyes hilarious. He's done that the last couple of years. He wanted a vampire, and I think it turned out pretty close to his drawing. Lily, however, wanted a princess and I wasn't so skilled with hers. But she was happy, so that's all that matters.


















1 comment:
Adorable! Lily is a pretty cute pig! I'm impressed you do the carving - I am scared of slippery knives so I make Jared do ours. We also let the kids paint one this year and that was fun. Can't wait to see you guys later this month!
Post a Comment