Lily was lucky enough to get invited to Laraine's dance class to try it out. As expected, it was cute. Like, puppy dogs, rainbows, and unicorns cute. So cute. I can totally see why they can charge what they do for the classes/performances/costumes, because dang. What mom wouldn't want those pictures.
Me, however? Well, I just hop on board the free class and try to take as many pictures through the glass as I can. See Lily...you took dance!
I love this one because Lily is so me.
Look, I'll prove it to you. I'll bet you can't guess which little angel is yours truly...
Cuteness over. You may now return to your regularly scheduled Internetting.












6 comments:
adorable. I'm afraid that I would have walked away with my kid signed up for the class. You are a stronger woman than I!
Ah yes, I remember the days of Sis Moses' dance class (not because I was in it, but because EVERY other girl my age was...including you!) I did like to see the performances though.
In that picture where they are stretching, lily seriously has a great toe point!! don't you think they look like dancer feet?? I do, she looks like a natural.
LOVE that you posted that pic. LIly does have a fabulous toe point. She gets that from her auntie Sarah....I mean seriously, did you see what a serious dancer I was!!! Beka put the girl in dance!
I'm a big fan of cuteness!
She can come as my kid's "plus one" anytime just so we can chat again!
Post a Comment