Jake started out with a little lesson in gun safety with Alex.
And Lily learned that she doesn't like guns.
Bennett...moments before a swarm of angry bees tried to eat him alive.
Shelly and Elise. Why am I giving you names...you know who you are.
This is how Jasper stages a revolt. No screaming. No crying. But every bit as effective.
It looks like they're holding hands...isn't that sweet?

I had a lot of fun in these fields. Way too much fun.
The lake. Again, why am I stating the obvious?
This is what Jasper thinks of the dirt
Ah the kelp. Alex and Bennett took it upon themselves to "save the kelp" by throwing it back to "sea." The standout highlight of the trip for me was when Dan was getting Bennett in the car before he'd had a chance to save the entire beach full of "kelp", and with a spectacular display of activism yelled, "Dad, you...you...KELP MURDERER!" It was beautiful.


Sea creature













5 comments:
Nearly as awesome as 'Murderer of Love.'
Nearly.
Buster can have a friend to play with in 2 weeks.
Welp... looks like it's time to trek it out to your house to pick up kids!
Cool - -I've made a mental note that I can invite myself to Kolob since I've been in the family for 10 years and never been...
So wait - does this mean you get to keep Buster? I hadn't heard! I'm so happy for him, for you, for us!! We love him!
Awesome field pics...xxx ooo
It really was, as Dan keeps saying, "a perfectly idyllic day," despite two bee stings and some vomit. Thanks for letting us rudely impose that way. These pictures are fabulous. I wish I had a pocket Beka or something that I could always have around to take candid pictures of my children. I'm glad we get to have you around as often as we do anyway. Not just for the pictures. Also, for the excellent company. And for the pictures.
Beka, you must teach me the ways of the child photo, oh zen master. I must learn how to not approach my nikon n70 with the fear of a shy fifth grader!
So, how many kids DO you have-- it looked like 11, but I could just be rounding up!
Post a Comment