Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The only picture of me from our "camping" trip

It deserves it's own post. There are just so few pictures of me actually floating around. I really was behind the camera the whole time.

5 comments:

Bromleys said...

Ok, you are just amazing with your camera! I absolutely love your camping pics! Just the angles and shots of everything. Also the early bed time thing I might need so lessons on. I can't believe she went to bed so early.
And thanks for the dog support. You're about the only person who thinks it's cool.

Megan said...

funny...I would have thought that it was Sarah if you hadn't told us it was you...I've always thought you looked alike, but not THAT alike...

Julie Kohler said...

You have always been one of my most favorite people. Just thought you should know. :)

SarahCeleste said...

<3 Thanks Megan <3

April said...

If pictures of you is what you need, I can help with that. tee hee hee.