Monday, October 19, 2009

10/19/09...right now

Pedicures


The skull and crossbones sweater. As adorable as it is timeless.



Jenga blocks...always perplexing.


(almost) painted nails.





From Angie's Poe Party. These door prizes are possible the best thing I've ever seen. The little action figure has long been commandeered by Alex (who doesn't get it, but somehow in his gut knows it's cool.) I have such cool friends. Thanks Angie!





And as long as I'm on the topic of cool friends, Cindy and April I am working on Boston pictures! Soon all will be revealed!





5 comments:

April said...

Who's "mom butt" is that? My goodness, some people.

Amanda said...

Love the last picture. Can't wait to see all the pictures! Are you really having a LV reunion?

Cindy said...

I just want to remind you that I still have all of those old high school pictures of you. I swear I'll post them if you put up a picture of my mom butt too. I'll do it. Don't tempt me...

Beka said...

I don't know what you guys are talking about. I have no idea who's butt that is.

The fly-fisherman said...

Great photos Beka... as always. You are very talented! Congrats on the Marathon. Last I had heard you weren't going to run it. I was surprised when you commented on my post that you had run. Good for you! Also, I just discovered that I have been hangin' out with your grandpa, Lavoid. He is awesome. One of the COOLEST 90 year old men that I know.