

I took many architectural pictures...hope no one minds. There are some amazing old buildings back there. I wish I could tell you more about each one--but I can't.



And oh the colors...

Ain't she a beaut?

Cindy, when you're ready to sell your car, I think this is the picture you should use. It always helps to have an enthusiastic model. (Of course we could have posed you more attractively, had you not been driving away from me at the time. Very funny. I guess that old trick still works 15 years later.)

Could you die? I know.

So amazing. And this was still about a week before things got really colorful.

Cindy was such a great hostess! She prepared scrumptious food every meal, her husband Ryan was so funny and cute (although I don't know if you can use the word "cute" to describe a person with that many guns), and GET THIS...I got my own bedroom with my OWN BED and I had NO CHILDREN IN IT ALL NIGHT!! It really was such a great break for me. Cindy, you are a ROCK STAR...THANK YOU!
I will post more from the next day... I've just barely had a chance to look through them. More of April and Cindy, and WAY more of the babies. :)
3 comments:
Incredible colors! Incredible thoughts of being children free...I'm jealous - - glad you had a great time!
Hooray! I'm excited to see more girls' weekend pictures. You are one talented photographess. I'm already looking forward to Las Vegas 2010!
. . . and I thought I saw some nice fall colors driving to Beaver Friday. Also, I'm so glad Alex can already sense the awesomeness of L'il Edgar.
Post a Comment