Thursday, October 15, 2009

Lily at the farm.

Alex was there too, but the predominance of Lily pictures was just absurd, so I'm telling it like it is. What can I say, she likes the camera.
I told Alex he could take any pumpkin he wanted as long as he could lift it. It took a couple tries, but he eventually found one he was strong enough to lift, yet big enough for his ego.


Cows, husband, and daughter.


I call it...Brickeys.

















This is Shelly teaching my kid dangerous stunts.
See?














The cow is peeing. In the interest of full disclosure.






I love how the cow is smiling. It makes me feel like it's a cartoon. Lily is the animal whisperer.












Ah the corn pit. Every year it is a favorite. And every year after the farm as I am taking off their clothes large piles of corn fall out of pockets, backs of shirts, and other crevices.









I know I should just collage these pictures or something but I'm way too lazy. Thank you for bearing with me and the shameless exploitation of my children. I'm sure they will thoroughly appreciate it in about 9 or 10 years.

6 comments:

Cindy said...

I gotta check and see if we have a corn pit near us. I would totally get in there with the tots. CORN FIGHT!

Shelly said...

I totally prefer this to a collage. So much easier to look at, even if you have to scroll through them. Lily is such a looker...

Megan said...

LOVE this! You got waaay better pictures than I did. As usual. I love the one of Rick on the teeter totter...so cute! And I second the "better than collage" sentiment.

Amy Hummel said...

So, I about spit my drink out on the screen when I saw the "cow smiling" pic! I need to make a poster of it. Whenever I'm feeling sad or discouraged, that picture will make me feel better. I KNOW IT!

Chrystal said...

LOVE IT! How fun, cool, entertaining, and worth a million words! I love when I get to enjoy your lil trips with you.

Angie said...

She does love the camera. Lily is gorgeous. Though Alex is as well.