Sunday, October 25, 2009

Day Two: the Streets of Boston

Hello and welcome.





















All of my pictures of Mary look like this. Because she is a dream baby.

















Here's your creepy Halloween New England graveyard. No matter how much I tried to warm it up it in PS it kept that cool hue...oooooooooo.






This is Ryan. Cindy, make sure he sees this one. This is what you get when you mess around in front of my camera. I will capture it...don't tempt me.


Looking through these pictures has caused me to reflect on how lucky I've been in my life with great friends. Cindy and April...I love you guys! I feel very, very blessed to know you and everyone else I associate with here in St. George and elsewhere. I am truly a fortunate woman to have all of you in my corner.

Thanks again Cindy for a perfect weekend!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Ahhhh, love you too Beka! I'm so glad you were able to come. 10 years is too long to wait to see old friends. Hey- are you going to put the Boston pics on your website? I would love to order some. I'm going to get a big print of one of the NH shots to frame. LOVE your photography!

PJ Evers said...

Your photos are incredible!! Love the ones with people, but the ordinary things - tiles, doors, church fronts, etc. - are absolutely beautiful too! (Makes us realize the seemingly unimportant details we miss when walking by. Thanks for the new perspective.)
I know you all had a blast. Go again someday. There's lots of adventures in NH and MA.
Patti E.

Chrystal said...

Gorgeous pics! What a fun trip you must have had!! Streets of Boston---Mmmm...sounds like something I'd only read about in a good book and wish I were there...thanks for the teaser-trip!

SarahCeleste said...

These made me super sad that I didn't go too. Love you ladies!!!