So glad I ran.
Beat my time by 20 long minutes.
Ran in that good old St. George sunshine. (LOVED IT!)
Didn't decide I'd made a huge mistake until mile 23 or so. (As opposed to last year when I began questioning my sanity around mile 10. Relentless rain will do that to you, I've decided.)
I was so close to not running it due to the fact that I felt under-trained, but I'm so glad I did. I could do a hundred more marathons if they were all like this one.
I have the best running buddies ever! Jeny and Jan, thanks for encouraging me to run!! I love you guys!
Marathons rule.
The end.
6 comments:
AWESOME!!!!
Marathons are the BEST!!! Whoohoo for you and your BIG PR! So dang proud of you and so glad you ran.
you know I LOVE YOU!! I'm glad you decided to run. I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT! Way to go, woman!
...and YES, it was the most perfect day for a marathon.
Wow!!! Say what! I only wish I had the strength and everything else that goes along with running a marathon... One of these days... yeah right!~
Somehow I'm not surprised, but I want to be one voice saying you'd still be loved if you had wimped out. Just less respected. (This from a person who hasn't run a mile since they made me in P.E. and I walked most of it.)
you are a rock star!
Post a Comment