Sunday, November 1, 2009

An evening of golf with William

Bill, these are for you.





Bill was kind enough to take Alex out golfing and gave him a little lesson. Just so you don't think Bill and I were on a date, Jake was there too, he just made me promise that I'd never put his face on my blog. Whatever.















For getting a hole in one (or 20)








I know there are a lot-ish pictures. Sorry.


If you can't beat 'em, turn it into a horsey.


Lily got a little lesson too.








Back of Jake. Don't tell. He doesn't read this thing anyway.


I still can't believe I get to live here. I love these views!

3 comments:

Chrystal said...

Incredible views! (I saw Jake in #13 shhh) I love Lily's smile! What a fun little event - great pics!!

Chrystal said...

P.S. It was fun to have you guys stay with us - -I felt bad after you left that you had to travel back without having used our shower - - it was available you know...next time!

jeny said...

Awww....that is exactly what I want for Jordo's pics, remember we talked about that? yeah, someday. BTW, I think Alex got jipped. that dollar was ripped, only about 80 cents if you ask me ;).