





I can't believe that our moms do this every year! It was so much work, but truly a labor of love. Thanks to everyone who helped and cooked...and heaved various items from my garage to my basement...you know who you are. Buzz and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts. I am a truly blessed woman. I'm thankful for my family, home and country. I'm thankful to have my brother home from his mission (I have great pictures of my mom bawling...priceless.) I'm grateful that my family is healthy and happy. I'm thankful for friends who put up with my idiosyncrasies and unrefined humor. And immaturity...let's not forget immaturity. I am surrounded by so many talented, kind, loving people in my life and my heart bursts with gratitude for them all.
Happy Thanksgiving.
6 comments:
Beka Lou! How many people did you have to your house? It LOOKS like you fed an entire platoon!
WOW!! Elegant! & Apparently a LARGE gathering! We missed being with you all this year, but enjoyed the pomegranate salad in honor of the Bracken tradition. xx oo
Yeah, I don't know if Moms do that every year!!! I've hosted Thanksgiving but I think I topped out at 20 people. Congratulations! It looks awesome. I'm sure the turkey was done to perfection!
You are FREAKIN amazing! That setup looks like it could be out of a magazine. You are superwoman!!
I am so glad I spotted your little ones the other day and was able to track you down out of your hair appointment. Your hair is getting so long again!
Ummm, what are you, SUPERWOMAN? It looks amazing.
Hey those were great shots. It's great to see ol Andy... He has two kids now? Holy Cow!
I also loved Buzz at the table... my favorite.
Post a Comment