This was Alex's spiderweb.

This is Lily's baby.

3 generations.

Tess

We made cupcakes.

We ate roasted pumpkin seeds (thanks Amy)

We forced our little sisters to smile.

We dressed up in costume. 



We found black food coloring at harmons on a really high shelf, away from all the other food coloring, and found out why.





We jumped on the trampoline

We hung out

We left our mark
Maybe I'll post trick of treating soon. Sometime after Christmas but before New Years.

Aaaaand we also tied outselves up with zip ties. Not smart. The scissors were hastily located.
Forgot to take pictures of the awesome whiches brew a la Snyder family...big oversight. Thanks Snyders!
Forgot to take pictures of the awesome whiches brew a la Snyder family...big oversight. Thanks Snyders!Maybe I'll post trick of treating soon. Sometime after Christmas but before New Years.
1 comment:
I'm yet to even LOOK at the Halloween pictures I took. I figure that any time between now and NEXT Halloween is good for me!
Post a Comment