Tuesday, November 3, 2009

today

He made his bed without being asked.

He counted to 343 on our drive to school.

He actually did his homework...after some coaxing.

He told me getting married was gross because the boys would get lipstick smeared on their lips from kissing the girls.

But he kissed his mother on the cheek.

He "invented" a song on the piano.

He couldn't sleep because of tomorrow.

Because tomorrow he turns six.



6 comments:

Chrystal said...

GORGEOUS Picture Beka! WE LOVE YOU ALEX! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday! Why do I always forget that Maxine's and Alex's birthdays are so close? Max turns 7 tomorrow. Oi.

Unknown said...

Are you kidding me with this picture!!!! Love it!!!

Leah W said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALEX!!!

SarahCeleste said...

AHHHH I can't believe I missed his 6th birthday. Ilove that boy so dang much!!

Bromleys said...

k - best picture ever! Hope the b-day rocks. Oh, and love the pics of Bill. I wonder if he saw them yet. Max will get jealous, cuz Bill is his "Best Friend"!