Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Digital Layouts

As per the request of some who wish to see my digital layouts, I finally retrieved them off of my old computer. Actually, I'm on my old computer right now, and boy is it slow. And I don't know why all my pictures look lile el-crappo on blogger--probably some setting I have it on. OK, here they are in no particular order...drum-roll please...





Amy Hummel did this one while she was showing me some photoshop basics and I loved it.








Most of what I do is blatantly scrap-lifted, so don't get too excited about my design genius. (I know you are all cowering from me as we speak...) Anyway, it's fun to see these layouts again. Makes me feel like maybe I should delve into the whole scrapbooking thing again. (But why, when blogging is so much easier??)







+-------------------

2 comments:

Megan said...

so cuteBeka! I love them all! I think digital scrapping fits you so well!

Amy Hummel said...

Oooh, I LOVE that last one!!!