This is the last thing I should be doing right now. I should be sleeping in my bed. But, I've been packing all day and I need to unwind. So, here are some pictures I took of us at Staheli Farms last night...
This is one I doctored in photoshop, and I think I clicked on the wrong one for this post...it is late and I am too lazy to go back and find the right one. Forgive me. Just rest assured, this picture looks much, much better tucked safely away in my pictures/2007/October folder. I wouldn't want any of you to lose sleep over it.
These next two, disappointingly, share the same fate as the one of Alex on the tractor. Ah, me. 


_1.jpg)
This is the only picture I got of all the kids looking toward me somewhat.
Loving the B&W's tonight.
Hope y'all have a great week. I'll try to post some of my pictures from our trip this week if I get access to a computer, as I do not want to bring mine, as I have packed my entire house, as we have two children who require much maintenance. Visa vi, my needing to go to bed. (Does anyone know if I used visa vi properly? I'd been thinking for some time that I should incorporate it into my vocabulary, visa vi my love for Arthur Spooner...)
G'night.

This is one I doctored in photoshop, and I think I clicked on the wrong one for this post...it is late and I am too lazy to go back and find the right one. Forgive me. Just rest assured, this picture looks much, much better tucked safely away in my pictures/2007/October folder. I wouldn't want any of you to lose sleep over it.
These next two, disappointingly, share the same fate as the one of Alex on the tractor. Ah, me. 


_1.jpg)
Oh, Lily. Won't anyone do something with your hair?
This is the only picture I got of all the kids looking toward me somewhat.

Hope y'all have a great week. I'll try to post some of my pictures from our trip this week if I get access to a computer, as I do not want to bring mine, as I have packed my entire house, as we have two children who require much maintenance. Visa vi, my needing to go to bed. (Does anyone know if I used visa vi properly? I'd been thinking for some time that I should incorporate it into my vocabulary, visa vi my love for Arthur Spooner...)G'night.
G'morning!
Had to add a couple more pictures...
No comments:
Post a Comment