Thursday, October 25, 2007

Impromptu sleepover/dinner

It's like the loaves and the fishes at my house some nights for dinner. If Alex comes home to eat trailing a couple of kids, I know I'll be feeding them...whether they've already eaten dinner or not. Truth is, they all probably eat three times every night.

So anyway, in attempt to add some kind of plant-like edible at my table every night, I had decided to try, tonight, Brussel sprouts. The look on Carter's face speaks volumes. The really funny thing is that none of them would touch it until I told them they were alligator hearts.

3 comments:

Marie said...

Beka babe! I hope you don't mind that I have been stalking your blog via Megan. It is just so fun to see how old friends are doing. What their lives are like. Man it has been a long time. Memories that are better left under the cover of cobwebs in the farthest recesses of my mind.
Anyway, feel free to visit my blog if you wish. I am going to add you to my faves...jmmoser.blogspot.com

Marie said...

in case you are wondering...who the heck is marie and how do I know her? mikey and johnny's sister.
dawn breaking.

Megan said...

hehehe, Beka this is so funny! Reminds me of the stovetop stuffing commercials from my childhood...except they would all be saying, Alex' mom is making vegetables again...what's your mom making? hehe