Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bragging rights


I took these pictures of my cute little nephew Isaac a while ago. By now he's probably driving and asking that cute little neighbor girl out on dates, but it takes me a while to get to the computer these days.





















They're mostly BW because I took them in Lily's room, and Lily's room is pink, and I didn't think he'd want to show them to his girlfriend if they were pink. Plus the dudes would probably make fun of him. Not that he's subscribed to the cultural norm which states that only girls can be associated with pink. He's way more secure than that. I'm just thinking ahead here.
Plus I really really really like black and white. That was a factor.




4 comments:

Barbara said...

Wow. He's just gorgeous--uh, handsome, yeeeah, handsome;)

Becky said...

Wow! Those pics are ALMOST making me want another baby...almost. What a precious baby.

SarahCeleste said...

I love that lil guy!!! Great job Beaka

Chrystal said...

Beautiful! Congrats!! Good thing you have your watermark ....these are priceless and very tempting!