blowing your mind since 2007
Love, that scarf. I might just have to figure out how to do that for myself... and then I'll sell em and get rich. So I hear you on the puking. I thought I wanted to die. So far it's just me and Max, but I'm sure others are to follow... Yay!!!
I think you should teach me to knit some time. I know you have a TON of free time. Ha ha.
Awesome job!
I think it's at my house right now...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love, that scarf. I might just have to figure out how to do that for myself... and then I'll sell em and get rich.
So I hear you on the puking. I thought I wanted to die. So far it's just me and Max, but I'm sure others are to follow... Yay!!!
I think you should teach me to knit some time. I know you have a TON of free time. Ha ha.
Awesome job!
I think it's at my house right now...
Post a Comment