After all the pancakes, candy, ham, potatoes, and scrambled eggs (but not all at once) of the last few weeks, this is the healthiest meal we've had in a while. It's nice to get back to simple things.
I hear you on that one. I can feel my blood slow from all of the Christmas cholesterol. Just waiting for Jan 1st to get on the wagon again. BTW, I loved your Nevada City post. Made me miss home sweet home. I can hardly wait to go to Victorian Christmas again. sigh.
2 comments:
I hear you on that one. I can feel my blood slow from all of the Christmas cholesterol. Just waiting for Jan 1st to get on the wagon again. BTW, I loved your Nevada City post. Made me miss home sweet home. I can hardly wait to go to Victorian Christmas again. sigh.
Hey Beka! I had some questions about your wedding photography. Email me will ya? =)
Post a Comment