Wednesday, December 16, 2009

moving beyond the flu.

It's been quite the puke-tastic week over here. If you managed to keep your distance, count yourself lucky. For those of you at the cookie exchange, I SWEAR we had been puke free for a day and a half. I thought we were out of the woods. So if any of you managed to get sick by breathing my air which I shared with sick children, I am truly truly sorry. When it comes to the stomach flu, I seriously believe I can get it just by thinking about it. So if somehow vomited brain waves at you, I'm sorry. It's over quickly if that's any consolation.

mmmkay, that said. we are all better now (THANK YOU), so here are some lovely Christmas temple pictures for your holiday enjoyment. While you're looking, I'll broadcast some good vibrations in case you need it. (shut up...I seriously believe this stuff.)

Here are 3 little weirdosHere's a bigger green-ish looking weirdo. I was going to make this one black and white, but decided in the end that green was a becoming color for Megan.Megan got an awesome shot of the Temple and the Manger and I tried to replicate it, but the old 50mm has some limits:).It was cold. Cru could tell you all about it.
Megan, I have your blog open right now from copying the link to your picture, and I thought you should know that the kids and I are enjoying your music...full blast. It's just one of those great, feeling much better days. :)

1 comment:

Megan said...

LOVEing the pictures...the green freakish looking woman looks a bit familiar! I am glad that you are enjoying the music...check out the very last song on the player, the new weezer song...it's Seth's newest song to rock out to...