Do you ever feel like someone's performing experiments on you to see how long they can take you before you crack? Well, it's happened, dear readers. I've cracked. Cracked like an egg.
Here's how it all started.
That was the beginning of the week. He's better now. Here's what my weekend looks like...
I hope you note the ominous bowl and trash can, as well as the look on Lily's face. That pretty much says it all. The worst part is Alex had been better for a couple days and I was really looking forward to a restful sleep last night when it started in on Lily. Lack of sleep makes me feel like I'm turning into a psychopath. Here are some happy pictures of a fun hike we went on a few weeks back to get your mind off what you've just seen. If you're like me, you may believe that flu germs can travel along the Internet, in much the same way that Pay Pal magically steals your money. I'm no computer genius, but I know a scam when I see one.

I was playing with ye ol' 50mm 1.8
I hope it's not totally annoying to see a watermark over my pictures. I've been cautioned several times about the need to © my blog pics. Part of me thinks that if someone thinks candid pictures of my children are good enough to steal, well, then, I'm honored. But actually, I think I would be pretty ticked if someone didn't pay me for them. So there. Enter the watermark.
Field notes.







I was playing with ye ol' 50mm 1.8

I hope it's not totally annoying to see a watermark over my pictures. I've been cautioned several times about the need to © my blog pics. Part of me thinks that if someone thinks candid pictures of my children are good enough to steal, well, then, I'm honored. But actually, I think I would be pretty ticked if someone didn't pay me for them. So there. Enter the watermark.
Field notes.






Actually it was kind of fun to play with the watermark placement\opacity. It makes me feel so official. Officially INSANE!!! HAHAHAHAHAH
told you i cracked.
3 comments:
Ha! I must admit, Ry stole one of the pictures of Christian off of your blog for his screen saver. Fear not, I have properly compensated you by ordering a buttload of pictures from your web site a few days ago. No more theivery. I promise. Its kind of your own fault for taking such good pictures though. Just sayin.
Awww - -I'm so sorry they've been sick! Lack of sleep is a mom's worst enemy!! GRRR!
I enjoyed the hiking pics though - Southern Utah is GORGEOUS!
How on earth did I never think of putting a garbage bag over the bucket? Laraine was puking Saturday night. If the boys are soon to follow, at least I know about the garbage bag now.
Post a Comment