Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Pictures!

Light sabering with Alexa's baby with Alexa in proxy.
Taking the new bike for a spin...with the light saber
We told him he could lick the frosting container...
Helping us ice cupcakes.
The gang eating cake and ice cream
Seth with his light-up light saber (glow stick)
Alex with his Jedi medal fighting the bad guys
The brown Vader cake. (It's really hard finding black food coloring after Halloween.)

Oh Seth, what will your mother say?

The Hawk
Frankie the Brave
Where's Lily?
There she is!
Sabering



More sabering
Distributing the obligatory birthday weapons.
Using the force.
Jedi Warriors need to develop agility
It was a fun weekend. That boy is so spoiled I can't even take it.
And Mom, he won't let go of that light-up light saber even for a minute.
Be prepared for a visitor when I just can't fight anymore...


3 comments:

Megan said...

So cute! I love those pics! I might have to get them from you sometime! Seth, too, has had that light saber in hand for days now. And prior to last weekend, I had never heard my son use the words "Jedi" "Light saber" or his new most commonly used phrase "Use the force." It must have been some party!

Amy Hummel said...

Wow, looks like some party! But I think Seth's shirt stole the show...

Saw your comment about my new lens. You'll totally have to play with it. It's awesome. I wish I had the chance to play with it more!

Jamie said...

How fun! I just realized I just took video of Maxine's party but didn't take any pictures. How silly. Looks like they had fun!