Monday, November 12, 2007

Ultimate scrapbook give-away!

Contest Rules:
1. we know each other.
2. You get here first.
3. You pick the said scrapbook items up from me-I do not deliver and I do not take phone reservations. Unless you are really nice. And then you still have to come get it.
4. If you win any contests using my stuff you must acknowledge me in some way. (Come on, it's the only way I'm ever gonna get mentioned in a scrapbook capacity.)
5. If, in the unlikely event that I decide I need to scrapbook something and I need something I gave away, I am allowed limited access to whatever materials I might require from the given-away stash, plus I will provide 1 (one) plate of cookies baked by me or purchased at a reputable supermarket and approved by the FDA.

OK, so it might not be the biggest giveaway ever, and I may not have the most up-to-date stuff, but I've got plenty of tools and ditties that I'll never use, so whomever wants them should come to my house where they will be given away on a first-come-first-serve basis.
I think this may only apply to Megan and Amy.

Who, I might add, make up the great bulk of my readership.
Good luck, ladies!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Hey, I'm all over this! YOu must be doing a little house cleaning! When can I come over? And as far as Amy goes...if she disputes my win...I can totally take her. I weigh more, and she's pregnant...and no, I'm not above beating up a pregnant woman when scrap supplies are at stake!

hehehe, just kidding.

kind of

Amy Hummel said...

It's on sistah...

Dude, I've been wanting to come over ever since you mentioned playing with my lens...

I don't know your preschool schedule. I know I should... as it's the same as megan and shelly preschool schedule, but I have pregnancy brain and forget easily.

Maybe I'll remember to call you tomorrow. Or maybe I'll just take a nap.

P.S. I really don't NEED any scrapping stuff... Except I kind of broke my STUPID trimmer! Just the plastic piece... but still... Stupid $50 trimmer.

Do you want any of my digital stuff? I can totally burn you a disc of what I have. It's not much.

And what photoshop do you use? Can you use actions??? Do you know what actions are? LOL...

Can you tell I'm super tired and am rambling.

Off to bed!

Marie said...

No fair! I read you everyday Beka! Seriously, no recognition. Sorry that I live "too far away" to throw a package in the mail...you did miss my wedding...remember?? Just kidding. Too bad I don't live closer. That way I could come over to go through your stash and then tell you that everything is too "out of style" and not take anything at all. What a good time you are missing.

Oh the good ole days.

Amy Hummel said...

Okay, above post... hilarious.