Sunday, April 5, 2009

fraud alert! READ THIS!

So a couple days ago Jake got a phone call from his credit card company asking him if he was in California because his credit card had been used there. When he said that he was in Utah and he was looking at his credit card, they said that someone had probably stolen his information, which can only happen when it's swiped. Here's the kicker...the only time he'd used that card in the last couple months was at Ah'sya last week! I'm not here to give them a bad rep, because I can't be 100% sure it was them, but for any of you who were there at dinner with us...check your statements!

That is all.

2 comments:

Amy Hummel said...

Grr...

Well, I was going to pay with cash, and Jared threw our card at them before I had chance to respond. so, CRAP! I just looked at my statement, and nothing has come through... but sometimes things take days to surface on my statement. Hopefully it is nothing to do with the restaurant.

Shelly said...

Umm... I used my debit card. That could be bad. But I just checked and nothing. Maybe the crooks knew there was no money in that account...