And for an update on my excitement level...I cannot contain it!
This is the entryway

Family room
My front door. I love my front door.

Stairs to the basement

Basement

View from master. Did I mention I love my front door?
Master

Looking at the kitchen and down the hall to kid's bedrooms and 1 bath.

Backyard. I'm a little embarrassed at the length of our house at this angle, but I blame the garage(s).

Walking out the back door

The boy


My front door. I love my front door.

Stairs to the basement

Basement

View from master. Did I mention I love my front door?
Master
Looking at the kitchen and down the hall to kid's bedrooms and 1 bath.

Backyard. I'm a little embarrassed at the length of our house at this angle, but I blame the garage(s).

Walking out the back door

The boy

Did I mention I love my front door?

And Lily is 2

Here are some views around Sand Hollow. I went out last month and the lighting was so awesome I couldn't help but take some pictures, so I'll include them here. This is looking over Dixie Springs. 

This is my favorite view. I can't believe I get to live here:). 

Molly's...well, you know...

Sorry about blinding you with red. Alex is so into paper airplanes...I love this shot!
This is out of Lily's bedroom window, and I happened to catch Alex in the reflection throwing his paper airplane again.
Watching the golfers
Liv. Word. 
The front.



Molly's...well, you know...

Sorry about blinding you with red. Alex is so into paper airplanes...I love this shot!
This is out of Lily's bedroom window, and I happened to catch Alex in the reflection throwing his paper airplane again.
Watching the golfers
Liv. Word. 
The front.

So anyway...hello...is anybody out there? Hu. Guess a posted a few too many. But there's the house. I hope to post more UPDATED photos soon!
16 comments:
Hooray!! I am so glad you posted these! That is soo exciting and your door IS SOOO COOL!!
Can you taste it? It is {almost} freedom!
Yeah for the new house! I do like the front door, but didn't quite get the love until I saw the front of the front door. You got that right! Love that little peep-through to the outside and that it is covered with elegant bars...yep, elegant.
So fun!
Love it! Keep us updated because I LOVE these kind of things (drywall, flooring, plaster, sheetrock etc...). I cannot wait to see the finishes.
I love your fornt door too. And you basement looks like a great place for me and my family to stay if/when we ever get out that way.
I am so excited for you, I can totally relate with the waiting and excitement!
LOVE IT! and your front door is awesome! Can't wait to see it in person!!!
I was in your house on Saturday and it's crazy how different it already looked then! It was mostly painted when we were there! I just hope I can do as good of a job painting as your painters did. How do they get their edges so straight??! Jared told me they were handing cabinets this week. I'll have to go back out this weekend and gander (since I'll have to water the rabbit food on my lot anyway). Hopefully we'll be breaking ground in the next couple of weeks!
oh I love it... I'm dying with jealousy right now! The front door is super cool - and that view??? Seriously! It's awesome.
Ok, I need another trip out there. It is looking soooo good! I am excited for you! I love the pics of the views, and alex and lily of course!
Beka. You *need* to PROMISE me that every time I come over and knock on your front door, that you will open the little door and scream "WHO GOES THERE?" or "NONE SHALL PASS!" or something like that. Seriously, promise me.
Oh there will be a password. rest assured.
love it! love it! cant wait to see it.
I love building a house! It must be getting so close! I'm so excited for you!
The house is FABulous. Can't wait to see the finished product.
I love the mission style doors as well. I'll have to settle for painting our front door bc I just spent the rest of our "new house" money on curtains.
Hey it's Hailey! I found your blog and love seeing what you're up to.
Love seeing those pictures. I have driven by there so many times wondering when in the heck you guys are going to have that thing finished so Annie will have more neighbors.
Love the front door as well. Are you staining it dark or light or what? Are you staining your doors in your master as well? Just curious. It's probably done already.
Awesome :)
I love love love it!! And the fron door is the best part. Those views are amazing!
We can't wait til you guys get out here. It's a bit lonely. Love the pics they're great.
Post a Comment