Today Alex was rude to his sister. Not just rude, he pushed her down and screamed at her. So in a moment of rare patience I called him over so we could "talk" about this little infraction.
He didn't answer.
So I called him again. He didn't answer again.
So again, patience waning, I called him over to me. Finally he looked up and said,
"I'm not Alex. I'm Duplicate #8".
Later when I asked if Duplicate #8 would like to come have some Graham crackers and milk, he said, "I'm not duplicate #8, I'm duplicate #0."
So I said, "You're Alex again?"
And he said, "yes. I put all the duplicates into the transmorgrifier and turned them into crickets and fed them to my lizards."
Now I know what he's been doing in that box all afternoon.
2 comments:
He is Calvin! I love it, what a crack up, this totally made my day. Hey, thanks for helping me out today, I really appreciate it, feel better!
That is hilarious! What a funny boy.
Post a Comment