Monday, April 13, 2009

our weekend...in an eggshell. Oh no I didn't.

We did the classic Easter Egg hunts/visits with extended family and had a great Easter! Here are some shots, literally in no particular order. I just thought I'd explain as needed. Can't really tell in this picture, but Lily's hands were stained a glorious shade of hot pink. She would not use any other color:). OK, this is confusing and out of order, but this is my neice's cute baby Alek, (techically my, um, Great Nephew, but let's not go there.) He's adorable, and it was his daddy's birthday, so I grabbed a couple of pictures for them.Stop it.These are they who are the Easter-Egg hunters. Thanks Kathryn for a great Easter party, once again! It was cold and rainy, so they had a scavenger hunt to go along with the traditional hunt. My mom had an Easter Egg Hunt as well earlier in the day. (see, out of order. Kind of like my brain.)I LOVE this picture. Before we had the hunt, my mom sat all the grandkids down and talked to them about the Ressurection of Jesus Christ. Totally by accident I got her holding up her three fingers (after the third day the stone was rolled away), the picture of Jesus, and Matthew holding up his empty egg, which she gave all of the kids to symbolize the empty tomb. I love it when the picture tells the story:).Lily found a Roley Poley. You've never experienced cuteness untill you've heard her say roley poley. I think this next one speaks for itself. Although I have to add, once again, that there should be no questioning the paternity of my child. Awwwwe. This is classic Lily body language for, "I really cold."Hey, how'd this guy get in here?
The End.

3 comments:

Chrystal said...

We sure enjoyed our time in St. George! Thanks for everything.

McKinna said...

great pics! looks like we missed out on lotsa fun there!!

Bromleys said...

Yeah, there is no way Alex is Jake's son! I can't believe how much he looks like those pics ron and Linda have.

I'm impressed with the pictures you guys got. I don't even want to look at mine.