blowing your mind since 2007
oh, how I love these! All visible points of contact were stained green...so I can only assume the insides are the same. Good times! Seriously...who would buy bright green cupcakes in the first place?
Because I deal it all day, I'm just wondering what color their poop was. Don't answer that.
Let's just say that both Seth and Alex made poop color pronouncements loudly and excitedly from the bathroom.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
oh, how I love these! All visible points of contact were stained green...so I can only assume the insides are the same. Good times! Seriously...who would buy bright green cupcakes in the first place?
Because I deal it all day, I'm just wondering what color their poop was. Don't answer that.
Let's just say that both Seth and Alex made poop color pronouncements loudly and excitedly from the bathroom.
Post a Comment