Okay.. your dog, and my dog need to get together. He goes NUTS with balloons as well. He totally scratched up our sliding glass door in our old house because one of the kids had a balloon in the kitchen. He was seriously trying to come through the glass to get it. We had scratches all the way up to the top of the glass, that's how high he was jumping!
6 comments:
to be fair...if I were there, I would surely be jumping for the red balloon as well...
we missed you at girl's night last night!
Are you kidding...if only we could all be like Buster. Didn't you know that dogs are our shrinks...That is so hilarious
we love buster!!
ha! perfect pics of his flailing around! I LOVE IT!
I can see the purchase of more red balloons in your future... just for the entertainment!
Seriously. Girls night. Where were you?
Okay.. your dog, and my dog need to get together. He goes NUTS with balloons as well. He totally scratched up our sliding glass door in our old house because one of the kids had a balloon in the kitchen. He was seriously trying to come through the glass to get it. We had scratches all the way up to the top of the glass, that's how high he was jumping!
Ooh, Jared is turning on this weeks "Chuck!"
Gotta go!!!
Post a Comment