Saturday, April 25, 2009

playing with lighting! starring Amy Hummel and her rag tag band of miscreants

I love how Amy took this same picture from a completely different angle and got a totally different feel. It's cool to work with another photographer:)I think this was the first time I'd taken pictures of Tess while she was not completely thrilled to be featured in front of the camera. She was tired...Now I'm bummed I didn't take more of Lily and Calvin together...seeing as how they went to all the trouble to coordinate.When I saw Calvin again later that night he was still wearing that tie. Love it.

As much as we love our kids, we snatched up an opportunity to take pictures of a couple actually holding still. We saw these guys having a picnic at the temple and they were nice enough to let us grab a couple of poses...


So here you go Amy. Now I just need to go get that reflector...

5 comments:

Amy Hummel said...

These are great. I love that anytime a picture is taken of me, I am wearing my camera! Some women wear necklaces... I wear my camera.

There is an awesome one you took of me wearing my camera at our "ground breaking." I'm working on those right now ;)

April said...

these look so good! I love that little Tess's chubby cheeks... and that you took pics of a random couple (pics that look like a mag add btw)

Chrystal said...

LOVED THOSE! Beautiful!

jeny said...

very good. i am excited for tues!

Bromleys said...

Those look awesome! I bet that couple loved being your models for a minute.