Jake always bests me on anniversary gifts.
Always.
Anyone remember the Canon EOS 1DS? Enough said.
But I think I have him this year. Mowahahaha! I just hope it can be ordered in time.
This post is mostly an attempt to drive him nuts in the off chance that he actually checks this blog. Which he won't. But if he does...EAT IT HON!
Oh, and Happy Anniversary:)
4 comments:
That's some friendly competition. ;)
Hey Beka,
Lots of cute photos but not one of your whole family for the reunion!! We have tried to call you but Jake's message box is full and ..... So is there any chance that you can send me your family photo by tomorrow ( as in Friday)? We fly to SLC on Saturday very early so if you could send me something before then that would be great.
Thanks.
Linda
happy anniversary!! :)
OK. I can't stand it another minute! WHAT did you get him?
Post a Comment